Learning the SE Pro and Some Finds...

medicchief

Forum Supporter
Well, still getting out for an hour or two here and there. Went up the road to a hunted out park and found a few things: 74' quarter, 04' dime, 2 zincolns, 2 unfired .308 blanks. The rest was junk....The copper wire really throws a curve on the TID! I got away from that area quick. Plenty of deeper conductive targets again, and will go back when I have more time! Readout is from the Quarter. Come on silver.....I've got to dig them deep signals, deeper than the 8 inch quarter!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_Moment1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_Moment1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0502.jpg
    IMG_0502.jpg
    173.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_0514.jpg
    IMG_0514.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 132
The National Guard used to train in the area before it was a park in the city limits, hence the blank cartridges, I figure...

Interesting blanks. Primers not hit. Crimp is odd at the top. Wire gives a wonky signal on the Nox too. Glad you’re getting some time on your new machine!

Interesting blanks. Primers not hit. Crimp is odd at the top. Wire gives a wonky signal on the Nox too. Glad you’re getting some time on your new machine!

Thanks GS! Yeah, blank rounds have that weird crimp to retain the blank wad. That's how I knew what they were. Man, those copper signals can get your heart pumping.....for just a minute! TDXmonster had already warned me about the copper ID!

Back
Top Bottom