Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Big boys Hobbies
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Detectors and Gear > Make It or Fix It Yourself

Old 01-28-2020, 07:45 PM
Supporter

Originally Posted by btripp6 View post
How much would you charge me to make 6 of them? I will gladly Paypal you for them.
Just shot you a PM, have a couple batches coming off the printer today and tomorrow.

For anyone else interested, I had soooooooo many requests for these that I did start charging to cover shipping and the bubble mailer, in all cases $4 or $5 covers it. If I missed shipping out to anyone just tickle me in private message again, I think I'm all caught up minus two people that will go out tomorrow.

1 members found this post helpful.
Members of Friendly Metal Detecting Forums have rated post 3163128 as the most helpful. Skip right to it!
Old 01-28-2020, 08:30 PM
Supporter

Thanks for the repair and stiffener blocks! Minelab replaced my coil under warranty for the broken ears. A call to them and they gave me a RMA number. They requested pictures and I sent the coil back on the RMA. It took about a week to get it. Very happy with their service!

Old 02-16-2020, 03:27 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by ChrisMD View post
Just shot you a PM, have a couple batches coming off the printer today and tomorrow.

For anyone else interested, I had soooooooo many requests for these that I did start charging to cover shipping and the bubble mailer, in all cases $4 or $5 covers it. If I missed shipping out to anyone just tickle me in private message again, I think I'm all caught up minus two people that will go out tomorrow.

Thanks Chris for making these available to people who do not have access to a printer. Dan B.

oldest coin to date 1773 4 Maravedies
2020/(6) silver coins (0) silver jewelry (0) gold jewelry (2)IHP (11) wheat (1) tokens

Old 02-19-2020, 08:36 PM
Elite Member

Originally Posted by ChrisMD View post

Do you still have these available? If so, i would take two stiffeners for the 11/15" coils. PM your PayPal when you get a chance! Thank you!

Minelab Equinox 800 / Minelab ProFind 35 / Best finds: 1858S, 59S, 71S & 72S Seated Halves, 1854, 55, 56S, 58S, 61S & 76S Seated Quarters, 1842 Seated Dime, 1853O Seated Half Dime, 1/2 Reale, and 2 gold nuggets.