Friendly Metal Detecting Forums   Quality Metal Detectors
List all sponsors

Go Back   Friendly Metal Detecting Forums > Everything About Finds > Stories and Pictures of Finds

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-21-2020, 07:35 PM

Default Cleaned up a bunch of bottle caps with my new tool and got rewarded with a ring!

Got a couple parks that are just littered with bottle caps all over the ground right now. I guess from events of some sort. So I found online a magnet on a telescoping rod. I was able to get out today and try it out, picked up about 300 bottle caps in 15-20 minutes it was outstanding!
Of course the whole purpose of cleaning up the bottle caps was so I could swing and hear what else people dropped! I found a bit of clad not even 3 dollars worth, some pull tabs and then got a nice loud signal on the etrac. That real high sound that let's you know at least it's a dime, or quarter in there. But I couldn't get a vdi to come up too much junk around it, but it was hitting 46-48 conductivity. Was able to pinpoint and popped this lil beauty out!

5 Grams 925! Thanks for looking!!

2 members found this post helpful.