Help please!!!!

Fran

Hello boys, I found this piece on an island uninhabited in the Bahamas next to these pipes smoking are bronze like medal . I want to know which country belonged or if it is a family shield, not find nothing. Please help me. Greetings Frank:?::?::?:

Attachments

• rps20170307_090902[1].jpg
    rps20170307_090902[1].jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 226
  • cachimba[1].jpg
    cachimba[1].jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 221
Very nice,and interesting find.
I have no id but may help if you show the back and size.

The heraldry reminds me of British stuff I've seen, but the background and finish looks kind of like of India origin, or some other area in that region of the world that was colonized by the British.

Hello

The part of back is flat, perhaps tube shape of sostenense but not there now. The size is like a tennis ball. The image is a Sun, and is from Peru or Argentina called "The cayao Sun" animal is a lion with Eagle's head is an animal mythology is called " Grifo" the only thing I can't find is the shield. This island where I found this medal close to Cuba and that was the route I had to take gold in Latin America to the old world. Is all the information I have. I am interested in selling it but I want information to not be wrong with the price. If it does not cost much money was it me for the future

Back
Top Bottom