The ultimate ring tease

carpe diggum

Elite Member
Went to a beautiful beach today, Ke'e or end of the road beach here in Kauai. Took some nice pics too, but at some point one of the panels opened on my camera while I was detecting. I rinsed it out and now its drying, not holding my breath though.

Anyways the ring, About 2 hrs into the hunt I scooped up a silver looking ring. I was really hoping it would be my second platinum in as many weekends. I picked it out of the basket, it was pretty heavy, gettin pretty damn excited now. Lots of people around though, and I didnt really wanna eyeball my ring in front of them. So I put it in the pouch and hunted a few more hours. It was kinda fun knowing I had a ring in my pouch and not knowing for sure what it was.

The rest of the hunt was the usual junk, besides my first spoon and about 2 bucks in change including 5 quarters. Got back to the truck, sat down, took a deep breath, opened the pouch and pulled out the ring.. Tungsten Carbide, :gaah: How am I gonna get any money for that. Oh well, it was still a nice day at the beach.

Went to a beautiful beach today, Ke'e or end of the road beach here in Kauai. Took some nice pics too, but at some point one of the panels opened on my camera while I was detecting. I rinsed it out and now its drying, not holding my breath though.

Anyways the ring, About 2 hrs into the hunt I scooped up a silver looking ring. I was really hoping it would be my second platinum in as many weekends. I picked it out of the basket, it was pretty heavy, gettin pretty damn excited now. Lots of people around though, and I didnt really wanna eyeball my ring in front of them. So I put it in the pouch and hunted a few more hours. It was kinda fun knowing I had a ring in my pouch and not knowing for sure what it was.

The rest of the hunt was the usual junk, besides my first spoon and about 2 bucks in change including 5 quarters. Got back to the truck, sat down, took a deep breath, opened the pouch and pulled out the ring.. Tungsten Carbide, :gaah: How am I gonna get any money for that. Oh well, it was still a nice day at the beach.

My wife put her opened coke bottle in my camera bag last year.. needless to say when I went for my camera it was full of coke :lol: I dunked it in water to finish it off :D

Back
Top Bottom