The art of bottle tumbling...

Thanks for showing that! Where did you get the stopper and base plugs?

Give Wayne a call; visit http://jardoctor.com/

He can help you with any and all supplies regarding bottle tumbling. Tell him Matt in NH referred you and be sure to tell him to join the forum. Hes a great guy and will contribute here if he knows about the forum.

Aluminum oxide is on the hard side of the polishing world, and is fairly inexpensive. It is an excellent all around polish for bottles...
AluminumOxide.JPG

I am kind of surprised all you guys were so interested in this topic; thanks for all the replies and your interest. I will DEFINITELY do a video for you ASAP. This really is a "friendly" forum. Glad to be here and share knowledge and finds with you all.

That is really cool, I have tons of old messed up bottles I'd love to do this to. Can you post where to get the supplies?

I am kind of surprised all you guys were so interested in this topic; thanks for all the replies and your interest. I will DEFINITELY do a video for you ASAP. This really is a "friendly" forum. Glad to be here and share knowledge and finds with you all.

Would you be interested in charging me to tumble a bottle?

a few friends have tumblers and charge up to 20.00 dollars to do it for you. for me it's not worth waiting the week for the bottle.

Back
Top Bottom