Awesome old bottle made in Italy!! (what is it?)

helgriffan

Hey everyone! I wanted to share this bottle I found from a few years ago. I have never seen one before! I think it is pretty old but im not really a bottle collector and so I dont know much about them.
From what I can tell it doesnt seem to be blown glass But it looks like there is an uneven seam down the middle of the glass that makes it look like it has been pieced together.
It is 17 inches tall and pretty heavy. On the bottom it says DRL (or it may be ORL?) kinda hard to read! Under that it says SOLARO (ITALY) 7

Does anyone know what kind of jar this is? how rare and old it is and if it is worth anything? Ive looked everywhere and have had no luck every finding one like it.
Thanks Jordan

Attachments

• top.jpg
    top.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 5,286
  • bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 5,263
  • standing.jpg
    standing.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 5,647
Liquore Galliano L'Autentico, known more commonly as Galliano, is a sweet herbal liqueur, created in 1896 by Italian distiller and brandy producer Arturo Vaccari of Livorno, Tuscany and named after Giuseppe Galliano, an Italian hero of the First Italo–Ethiopian War. Its vivid yellow color, symbolizes the Gold Rushes of the 1890s.

Originated in Solaro, Italy.

Distillerie Riunite di Liquori (DRL)

All the above is from google searches.I can't find how old the bottle is.

Hi your bottle is produced from the earley 60.s due to it been pressed moulded in two halfs and not three which were 30,s.

Back
Top Bottom