Dug up someones skull

itsaring!

24K Larry
Forum Supporter
:lol: And a pair of $80 Ralph Laurens. I'm big pimpin" now buddy!:lol: No idea how I didn't damage them? I usually cut sunglasses in half:D. Hit the beach. Was kicking myself for leaving my water clothes at home. That was until 20 minutes later when the wind changed directions:shock::lol:
Stayed close enough to run to the parking lot(walk fast:lol:) Saw where someone with bare feet had gridded an area. Decided to hammer it and see what I dug up since I've been seeing a couple posts on guys worried about beach competition. Will add someone started gridding my grid. So he was the third one on the same gridded spot:laughing:
Hit several nickels:shock: Ralph Lauren sunglasses was a different number for sunglasses than I usually see on the CTX. Was a 19 01. Sugar skull or day of the dead skull was the last target since lightning was getting close. Was one weird target # on the screen:laughing: Sugar skulls are different meaning now. Used to mean you were in prison around here if you had one tatted on you:laughing:

Attachments

• SAM_1496.jpg
    SAM_1496.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 787
  • SAM_1498.jpg
    SAM_1498.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 696
  • SAM_1504.jpg
    SAM_1504.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 687
  • bigpimpin.jpg
    bigpimpin.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 701
  • slack.jpg
    slack.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 684
  • loser.jpg
    loser.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 669
You got to stop with the false advertising Larry... I was looking forward to seeing a real skull :yes:

Skull is awesome and sun glasses also are good score! :yes:

You got to stop with the false advertising Larry... I was looking forward to seeing a real skull :yes:

:lol: Me and my best friend growing up used to jump out of a boat with the anchor and go to the bottom and swim back up. I went down and freaked out when I saw a skull. My buddy swam down and said" That's a gallon milk jug stupid:laughing:

I've been extremely lucky in centering sunglasses in the scoop. Every designer pair goes to my daughter. Found one designer pair in perfect condition except it was completely barnacle covered and could have been a Pirates of the Caribbean movie prop.

:lol: I'm the one the dog is trying to get in the car

"GET IN LOSER WE'RE GOING TO PETCO"

Bob Seger – Beautiful Loser Lyrics

He wants to dream like a young man
With the wisdom of an old man.
He wants his home and security,
He wants to live like a sailor at sea.

Somebody has a new theme song.:lol:

"GET IN LOSER WE'RE GOING TO PETCO"

Bob Seger – Beautiful Loser Lyrics

He wants to dream like a young man
With the wisdom of an old man.
He wants his home and security,
He wants to live like a sailor at sea.

Somebody has a new theme song.:lol:

That seems to work better than Becks "Loser":lol:

You got me too with the skull. I learn something new everyday. Nice job on the sunglass recovery.
Mike

Another history lesson along with a post..... I love this hobby. Cool skull, just be extra careful with the lightning or your skull might light up!

Cliff

Another history lesson along with a post..... I love this hobby. Cool skull, just be extra careful with the lightning or your skull might light up!

Cliff

:lol: I was fleeing off the beach and a guy stopped me to ask if I found treasure. I said" No, I'm trying to get off the beach before one of these fools on the beach gets lit up by a bolt of lightning". The guy heads for the water. You know what saltwater and lightning does!:lol:

that is one ugly piece,,,,I recently got a ring like that and almost threw it back in the water,,,,:laughing:I hear you loud and clear Larry, competition is fierce this year near me,,,,some of the area beaches have been nourished and everybody seems to be all hitting the same spot,,,,I just don't worry about it,,,,it gives when it gives,,,,,and if it don't, I just shrug my shoulders on the way to my truck and tell myself, nest time, the problem is I am telling myself that too much lately,,,:laughing:GL HH

that is one ugly piece,,,,I recently got a ring like that and almost threw it back in the water,,,,:laughing:I hear you loud and clear Larry, competition is fierce this year near me,,,,some of the area beaches have been nourished and everybody seems to be all hitting the same spot,,,,I just don't worry about it,,,,it gives when it gives,,,,,and if it don't, I just shrug my shoulders on the way to my truck and tell myself, nest time, the problem is I am telling myself that too much lately,,,:laughing:GL HH

:lol: I call it staying in shape for when we get some erosion one of these years.

Back
Top Bottom