Deepest h2O 8" coil machine out there?

I like the Finny.... there are a lot of things you are able to do that you just cant with other PIs, plus the pulse delay is around 10uS i believe.... a bit lower than most. It can get chatty with a lot of EMI.... but the advantage of changing coils or headphones makes it worth it. I find it amazing the Finny has the coil and headphone options that few other water machines do. Possibly because there is a lot of money in repairs. Location may play a part in any choice you make.... PI or not. Machines vary on the target you are looking for. You might take a half dozen PIs that find a fish hook at 18".... but greatly very in depth on the same 14K ring. No one has really done enough good videos yet to show this. Also a very very smart PI guy once told me just because a machine comes out of the factory and says its set at 10 or 15uS doesnt mean it is.

Dew

I'm in tight spaces where a 12" or 10.5" coil just won't go...anyone? OBN? Anybody ever modify a DF with a 8" coil? Coil brand suggestions?

Hi
a coil carbon, should go
6 or 8 "available

http://www.carboncoils.com/

get an with the right inductance
not on, which is the same as the TDI ??

completely waterproof, I use for 2 years
no problem

+ even more depth with waterproof tdi in 18 volts ...

(as said above, no Pi current market starts at 10 us
it 's no that pulsepowers which starts at 10 = coil and electronics ...)

Attachments

• 14 P    .jpg
    14 P .jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 346
Aqua, I swear that my 8" excal 800 with old bbs coil on it is just as deep as the 10",,,,I have done real in depth testing (no punt intended), and besides the same depth, it is much hotter than my 10" coils,,,,man, I miss it, its at minelab right now and unfortunately coming back with a newer 8" coil on it,,,,its not back yet so the jury is out but I just know that I always dig more targets with it and the engagement ring I got last month is questionable if I would have gotten it with the 10",,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom