Donney rolls on! Silver!

Donneybrook

Elite Member
I've been detecting the beach these past couple nights and last night one lady asked if id found anything and i told her how i had just found the second of a matching pair of ear rings. Well this morning i decided to go out since it was overcast and wouldn't need sunscreen. As i was walking to the boardwalk the same lady stopped me and asked if i'd found a sterling toe ring. I responded with no but if you could show me where it was lost i could probably find it. She called over the relative who had lost the ring and she showed me the location. I spent about 15 minutes working a 25' x 25' area where their tent was but to no avail. I then started gridding out the area to the garbage can which she said was the most likely place to find it. Within a minute i found it! I quickly went back up the boardwalk to where she and yet another relative were talking and gave it to her. She was beyond thrilled! Within minutes i think their whole family knew of my accomplishment. Her sister had given the ring to her 13-14 years ago and was actually arriving today from the airport! She then asked if she could tip me to which i responded "If you want to." She happily said "yes i do! Wait here!" She came back with two $5 bills! :)

Awesome work Donney!!

Seems that your turning into a real pirate....

You aint gonna get no hair twirlers looking for Seminole lead...:D

Keep at it!!

<*)))>{

You knocked off one thing on KT's bucket list than He has yet to accomplish...find something and return it to the owner! Congrats.

One day while park hunting KT had a couple approach him to say they had lost her cell phone...they showed me the general area, and KT covered it all, but alas, some knave mustave come along and picked it up soon after they dropped it cause it was nowhere to be found.

You knocked off one thing on KT's bucket list than He has yet to accomplish...find something and return it to the owner! Congrats.

Thanks KT. Since i was unable to find a pendant the other day for my cousin i was worried i wouldnt be able to find this one!

Great find and return Donnie. I found a Platinum ring with three diamonds for newlyweds on their honeymoon here in FL. And found a pair of glasses for a little girl she dropped in the surf an the same day. I think the return of those was the high light of the day even though about a hour later I found a gold diamond ring a gold earring and a silver earring. RETURNS ARE THE BEST. BRAVO to YOU!
Gary

Great find and return Donnie. I found a Platinum ring with three diamonds for newlyweds on their honeymoon here in FL. And found a pair of glasses for a little girl she dropped in the surf an the same day. I think the return of those was the high light of the day even though about a hour later I found a gold diamond ring a gold earring and a silver earring. RETURNS ARE THE BEST. BRAVO to YOU!
Gary

I agree. That return did feel good :) I felt like a hero walking up the boardwalk to return it to her. Oh wait, i was ;)

Congrats! And the money is probably way more than melt value :yes:

Yeah it was definitely more than melt so that was pretty cool! ($5 at most)

Nice return!

Thanks DirtyR!

Awesome job Donney... you're killing it lately... :yes:

Haha thanks Issac. Yes, these have been a couple nice days!

Well done! Ran into a lady a couple days ago. I wear size 12 shoes. She could wear size 17 in mens shoes. I gotta quit looking at feet jewelry:lol:

nice job on your good deed,,,,,sounds like they were happy,,,,10 bucks is a good tip on a silver toe ring,,,,thats awesome,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom