Crh today, more pleased than before!

0z0ne

As some of you may know, I've been posting my depressing (skunk) finds/stories recently regarding the coin roll hunts.

Up until today, I was indeed having a tough time.

I'm sorry in advance for the lack of pictures, but if enough of you want to see them, I will take some and put them up!

Past two days:
first half roll today produced a 1968.
1 nickel box yielded a 1943 p war nickel
1 box or dimes had 5 silvers. 1964(x2) 1962(x2) and a 1957.
Not bad!

Going back for more!

Thanks guys! I'm up in the northshore area. Ever heard of Skokie? Hajj, I can't wait to get a detector so I can start hunting the forest preserves :)

Thanks guys! I'm up in the northshore area. Ever heard of Skokie? Hajj, I can't wait to get a detector so I can start hunting the forest preserves :)

Skokie....yepper...had to make a road trip one weekend night...Sick guinea pig. The closest open exotic emergency vet/clinic...you got it...Skokie! But without all of the rush hour idiot drivers it wasn't a bad drive. During the day...that's a freakin' road trip horror story!

Good luck with the silver. Need help in those woods...drop me a PM...I've been seeing all kinds of finds in the Chicagoland woods. I got an itch to put my lumberjack clothes on!:D

I just started out and not getting anything good yet. Just dealing in nickels and dimes right now. quarters seem to be tough to work with, and can't seem to get to my bank when the teller manager is there to get some halves or dollar coins.

Only really pulling older dated nickels, just for the fact they are old years. But finally got something out of the reject tray at my dump bank. 1965 British Eastern Territories coin, not worth but face value, but it was interesting. Wasn't even mine.

Back
Top Bottom