# 10 Gold Ring from my Honey Hole this morning.

Dirty Genu

Forum Supporter
I thought my Honey Hole was dry and I almost didn't go after work this morning. Searched part of the beach that the rain had washed a bit. The ring is a 10 K 2.2 grams and has 2 set of initials and the date. If I can figure out who it belongs to, it's going back to the giver to give the second time. It will mean more to them than it ever will to me.

5-25-13Finds004SML_zps6fe2095f.jpg

5-25-13Finds002SML_zpsc8afd544.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Way to squeeze out another gold! The Killdeers are getting crazy around here too and there should be speedy little chicks running around any day now.

You can try the records in the county your in but beyond that I found it impossible to track wedding bands with initials. If its from a different county you would be spinning your wheels. I had to give up on two that I found. Nice ring.

Best bet may be o search the county marriage logs for that date and try to match all the initials since there are two sets. If that fails...well...enjoy that ring!:D

Nice find..... I'll bet the honey hole isn't done giving yet either.... good luck on the return attempt.

Cliff

Back
Top Bottom