Wheats, silvers, ring, and OH WOW! #1 Bucketlister

So awesome. Every time my pin pointer goes wild in the bottom of the hole it's a can. Haha. Thanks for posting. I want to experience a silver dollar!!

HUGE congratulations and welcome to the club!
I found my first this year and it was also a Peace Dollar, same year too:D

Silver Dollar

Congratulations on digging a great big ol Silver Dollar. There so big, you'd think no one would ever lose one. What a great hunt.
HH everyone

WOW! That was an awesome hunt! Congrats on the huge silver bucketlister and other great finds! What a way to finish out the season as hunts start to taper off due to winter creeping in.

I just figured out how to multi-quote. Nice feature.

So awesome. Every time my pin pointer goes wild in the bottom of the hole it's a can. Haha. Thanks for posting. I want to experience a silver dollar!!
Keep diggin them cans Buddy. Sometimes they surprise you. Hope you get your slab o silver soon.

HUGE congratulations and welcome to the club!
I found my first this year and it was also a Peace Dollar, same year too:D
Thanks Mat. I just saw the pics of yours. Very nice! Huge congrats, back at ya!

Congratulations on digging a great big ol Silver Dollar. There so big, you'd think no one would ever lose one. What a great hunt.
HH everyone
I never held one of these silver dollars before. It's bigger than I thought. It must have been really tall grass, or a muddy puddle, or deep snow when it was dropped. Thanks, it was a great hunt.

WOW! That was an awesome hunt! Congrats on the huge silver bucketlister and other great finds! What a way to finish out the season as hunts start to taper off due to winter creeping in.
Thank you. After seeing so many great hunt results in these forums, it feels good to score some great results of my own. There are better things to find, of course, but a silver dollar has been my dream target for a very long time.

I can say no more than others have, that was a great hunt and that peace dollar is one to die for (well figuratively, lol).

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk

Congrats on the Slivers, but especially on the big Peace Dollar! :dingding: I'm picturing you just like this little guy: :detector: (except not at a beach). :laughing:

I can say no more than others have, that was a great hunt and that peace dollar is one to die for (well figuratively, lol).

Sent from my LG-V495 using Tapatalk
Figuratively, yes! Thank you!

Awesome Silver Dollar! She sure is a beauty, congratulations!
Yes she is. Thank you!

Congrats on the Slivers, but especially on the big Peace Dollar! :dingding: I'm picturing you just like this little guy: :detector: (except not at a beach). :laughing:
Oh man, thanks for the laugh! That's me! btw...Love the Matthew Scripture.

Ah maaaannnnnn.....everybody and their cousin's finding those giant silvers but me......

BIG HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEE CONGRATS BROTHER !!!

Someday I'll get in that club.........

NICEEEE~~~!!! I found a 1924 Peace dollar earlier this year and it carries me still :) What a great feeling, and not only that you found all that other good stuff. Congrats on an incredible hunt!! :stars:

Fantastic hunt! You peeled my interest and made me want to call in sick and grab my detector. Congrats on scratching one off the bucket list.

Thanks everyone! I worked the same area today, and found no silver. Dug all the pennies I could find, and only one was a '49 wheat. The highlight of today's hunt was a cowbell. A bit smashed & rusted, but it's my first cowbell. Also found another flattened penny, with no detail left. That makes 4 flattened pennies for me this year.

Congrats on the silvers, and especially the man hole cover!

Welcome to the club!

AWESOME ! Looks like a once in a lifetime hunt. Ya just never know when the metal detectin gods are gonna shine on you. Good luck and HH Mark

Back
Top Bottom