Once in a lifetime find...found again!

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Had to make a road trip out of visiting my new witch doctor as she practices a good 45 minutes from my abode.

After dropping the better half off at work I slowly made my way to Windsor stopping at a place that I had dug many times before. Just happened to have the Quota Guru in the trunk and merrily swung away till it was time for my first appointment.

Darn cold but the Guru worked to perfection netting a 925 safety pin with a nifty design on the head and over $7 in coinage added to the fund. Just before it was time to go hit it...meaning a coin that I had only dug once before. In retro spec I can see why my blood pressure was high when checked by my new charlatan.
m7uk9z.jpg
Unfortunately like the only other one it was not to be the real McCoy!
214wppd.jpg

Anyway the visit to the doctor was pleasant and no surprises other then a few more tests for this and that.

Once home it was time to sample the latest batch from "Treasure Hunters Vineyard." Not bad....not bad at all. Again if you see this last photo sideways you must have visited one of the liquor stores that now sell drugs......sad!

5twb3t.jpg

I found one of those heart attack causers last year. I cleaned it enough to see what it was and my BP sky rocketed. Sent some friends some pictures. Then proceeded to do some more cleaning and that dastardly word "copy" showed up. So rest assured I feel your pain.

Back
Top Bottom