Metal Detecting Places Finding Great Hidden Places In You Zip Code

Thank You Outwardjourney for pointing that out to me. Of course I hope to generate some traffic here but more important having someone point something out as big and as important as you did is more of what I was hoping for…

Built this site in about a day and it’s amazing how much you can miss or forget.

Saw this right after you posted and went back and added a pretty detailed page about the reports.

Just sent you a pm as well...

Thank You
Rob

Cool idea and site! :yes:

Checking it out now, and just signed up.

One thing I noticed, after you sign up to be a member there is no confirmation page stating as much. Maybe add a "your submission has been received" message :)

Keep up the good work, sounds like it can be sucessful!:yes:

Hey Ozarks how ya been? I had added your blog to my new site last night on the left hand side.

Thanks for bringing up the data issue after you sign up. I saw that this morning and completely forgot to go back and fix that. I Will fix that tonight….

Hey Ozarks how ya been? I had added your blog to my new site last night on the left hand side.

Thanks for bringing up the data issue after you sign up. I saw that this morning and completely forgot to go back and fix that. I Will fix that tonight….

Awesome, I'll get a link up to your new site as well :)

Love the idea, on the report info page, where you list.. 1 - 7, it shows up on my screen as a paragraph 1 - 7, as a viewer, I would like to see that in bullet form to easily separate things.. ie

1. We'll list this
  2. And this
  3. And some of this
  4. We'll also do this

@Buried, you caught me, I was being lazy last night when I put that page together after Outwardjourney recommended it yesterday.... THANK YOU for reminding me to fix this...

Take another look when you can and see what you think, I took the numbers out and added a color bullet in there instead...

Much better, lookin good.

Now on your index page (home page) -- you have

Tired sharing the park with 15 other people Metal Decting

Tired of sharing the park with 15 other people Metal Detecting

I don't mean to point stuff out, but I used to be a proof reader

LOL- "I don't mean to point stuff out, but I used to be a proof reader"

Please, there is no shame to my game...Bring it... I appreciate you pointing it out.

I know I am one of the worst at typing, spelling or anything else that means I have to write or type something out...

monkey.jpg

Cobia,
Rules of Member Links sub forum indicate you entitled to one thread promoting a site or blog. Since you had a prior one I merged the two threads together.
Nice site btw!

I guess the Admins here moved my new listing here under one I had made almost a year ago.

So all the post that were made to my new listing were removed (or I just didn't click on something right)...

All the recommendations that were made have been done.

Thank You again to those that added my newest site to your site links. If I missed anyone's post about anything else please re-post.

Also Thank you to all the members here that have requested a report from my new site. I Have responded to all of them if you did not receive my response please send me a pm or please contact me through my new site.

Thank You Friendly Forum for having this site for all of us..

@ SeabeeRon - LOL, I guess we were typing at the same time...

No worries I kinda forgot I made this original post..

Is there anyway to for me to edit my original post here with my new updated site information, since I took down my last site months ago ?

Back
Top Bottom