Angel just a couple of things...

BEACH HUNTER

The guy with the Excal has been hunting for years and had just pulled a 14k ring 20 min earlyer so his disc was fine.He was right there when I pulled the ring. It was a very deep ring one of my deepest that I can remember pulling.it was also cracked at the back of the band,making it a hard item to find.It was pulled out of very wet sand on edge of the flat where water was draining out of the slope.I don't want to seem harsh or rude by my statments but this is how it was. I like I said think they are good detectors the EXPLORER AND EXCAL.They are great on the beach but are not the one and only detectors above all others!You could save some money buy a MADE IN U.S.A detector and do as well! I too started hunting in the 80's have used many detectors and do agree a person who knows their detector will kick butt against those who don't take the time to really learn theirs.Its been a pleasure to disagree with you on some points!! I HOPE I WAS NOT OFFENSIVE IN ANY WAY!!GOOD LUCK!! YOU'LL LOVE THE WATER HUNTING !! BEACH HUNTER

You?re not being rude nor offensive in your statement. :grin:

Actually, the one thing I like about this forum is that members can express their views and opinions, even disagree with others on some points, and yet not be disagreeable.

Thanks for the kind words on the water hunting. I know I have some work to do there. It?s unfortunate that I live so far away from the beaches, since I?m only able to get to them once in a while throughout the year. In the meantime, I will have to do some detecting at the local freshwater swimming holes.

Glad to have you aboard. :grin:

Angel

Angel...
Jus' wanted to say how glad I am that your stars turned green!

Attachments

• LetTheMusicPlay.gif
    LetTheMusicPlay.gif
    4.3 KB · Views: 237
Angel... Don't worry about being so far from the beaches... I'm doing my part to make sure the beaches are clean when you get there... ;) I'll try and get all the nasty pollution out of the water before you get there.. I know you will be happy that I clean all the gold and silver and coins up so you can use the water and not worry about toxic waste :D

Angel find the old swimming holes and farm ponds!!!

you will be amazed at the stuff you'll find!! not much gold but silvers!!!good luck!!

Cfmct-PI said:
Angel... Don't worry about being so far from the beaches... I'm doing my part to make sure the beaches are clean when you get there...  ;)

:shock: Yeah, that's what I'm afraid off!

I just may have to move close to the Connecticut shore! :lol:

Bh, I will definitely keep such waterholes in mind! Thanks! :grin:

Angel

Back
Top Bottom