• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

South Central MA/North Central CT - Anyone??

Elad

Hi all. I recently moved up here from NJ. I was born and raised here in MA, so I feel right at home.

I only know 2 people who detect up here - 1 of which turned out to be a selfish pr*ck, and the other can only hunt like once a month. I am currently out of work so I have nothing but time!

I have managed to seek out and obtain 2 decent colonial and post colonial sites since I moved here 9 months ago. At these sites I have managed to sniff out 120 old buttons, a handful of modern silver, and nearly 20 large coppers. Not bad for having just started hunting this area, right?

I am seeking out a partner or small group of hunters who hunt, scout, and research often. I have been at this hobby going on 5 years, and my passion is Colonial hunting, especially at cellar holes and farms. I feel at home in the woods and it's part of what makes this hobby so great. If like minded people who have passion for the same thing come together and work as a team, amazing things can be achieved. Let's freaking do this!!!

Anyways send me a message if interested.

So many people in this area!

Nice to meet you and thanks for the welcome

and yes I have had some good luck here so far - and loving it!

Back
Top Bottom