Best signal numbers/tones to dig with the AtPro ?

In NE Florida, my ATPs report a nickel at 51-52, pull tabs are 53-55, pennies are 67-80, dimes are 80-83 and quarters are 84-89.

Funny how the numbers for the same coins vary.

Good answers all around , for me it's size , repeatable solid tones over vdi.
Mud , send me that chain , l'd like to test in in Lake Erie and record my findings .
HH

Dig anything and everything. Most of the gold I have found has sounded like junk. Especially the white gold. I get tubs of junk every year but a good amount of gold as well.

As mudd stated earlier...

I switched from a minelab last year (I found 14 gold with it in the shallow water) to an AT PRO in june. From June to November I found 12 gold with it. I don't have all the virgin ground like Irons has but I can hold my own with all the competition on the west side of the state.

In NE Florida, my ATPs report a nickel at 51-52, pull tabs are 53-55, pennies are 67-80, dimes are 80-83 and quarters are 84-89.

Funny how the numbers for the same coins vary.

That is probably because your ground balance is different somewhat. That can make the ID's vary slightly - I noticed that happening when I went to areas with varying ground balance, or if I manually raised or lowered my balance quite a bit.

Back
Top Bottom