Syracuse Metal Detectives

yendor-of-ny

Just started up the hobby & realized, there are NO clubs/organizations in Syracuse, NY! So, I did what everyone seems to be doing nowadays; I created a Facebook Page/Group called, "Syracuse Metal Detectives"

Anyone in the vicinity of Syracuse, that wants to get advice, learn about metal detecting or is looking for a group/individual to help them learn or hunt with, look us up! It's just beginning so, very small at the moment but, I imagine that won't be the case for much longer!

Syraxuse Metal Detectives

I am in if you are serious about this. I have a group of about 8 guys in the Syracuse area I hunt with on and off throughout the year...Let me know if you still want to do this. I have already been in touch with the FMDAC guys and we need at least 5 members to form an Official Club.

Robert W. Lemp
GoGoGopher / DiggerODirt
(315) 487-2650
(315) 560-5953

Hi all....

I live in Ithaca NY and have just started going out this year. Thought I would reach out to Syracuse people. Let me know if you are in a club or group and I might like to join you. I just requested to join the Syracuse Detectives Facebook page.

I found one silver on each of my last two trips and that was nice. It has been a long, cold winter.

Carl
Garrett AT Pro.
pinpointer AT gmx.com

Back
Top Bottom