DFX pulls "Big Silver" out of the fairgrounds

docbars

Elite Member
Hey all:
I decided to hit the fairgrounds this morning. DFX was my weapon of choice. I started hunting a bank behind the hog barns when the DFX pulled the silver rosie. I focus on this bank all morning pulling 3 Wbacks and a Merc. Toward the end of the hunt the DFX hits hard on something,popped open the plug and there she layed, a pretty Walker.
I was using HI-Pro with the 6x10. Glad I found somthing this morning because my last 2 field site have been ugly LOL skunked...
Here are the pics.
HH

Attachments

• IMG_0975_edited-2.jpg
    IMG_0975_edited-2.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 477
  • IMG_0976_edited-2.jpg
    IMG_0976_edited-2.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 438
  • IMG_0977_edited-2.jpg
    IMG_0977_edited-2.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 440
Congrats on that nice WLH and other silvers. My one and only WLH came from our fairgrounds too! She was beside a wooden fence post, and must have 'come up' in the dirt when they dug the hole. Keep hitting that area and good luck! : )

Congrats on a great hunt!!

About the bank, is it a natural bank or was it made from moving dirt around for the buildings?

I bet that looked purdy coming out of the hole. And I like how you have the "before" pix, with dirt still in-tact. They wouldn't be half as fun if they came out of the ground all nice and clean, now would they? haha

Very nice! Maybe I'll head back to my fairgrounds and see what happens.

Congrats on a great hunt!!

About the bank, is it a natural bank or was it made from moving dirt around for the buildings?

It is a natural bank. There is a bunch of old oak trees all along this bank. During the fair folks will gather around these old trees for some shade and of course the kids are all over it.
HH

Back
Top Bottom