Attention to the Hill

jss1216

Forum Supporter
so I moved here back in 06. I go to high school football games cause my kids were on fb team or in band. Now there is a little hill that kids hang out on and mess around that overlooks the field. I always wanted to hunt that hill. This morning 5 am I was up and finally said this is the day. Three hours later ... just finished first rinse... will count later. I left a lot unturned... got to get back there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 264
Amazing how much money is lost in the grass!!
Just think what he MD guys found in the 70s !!~!!:D
Great job on the quarters.
Now that you got tired of digging the penny dime signals and just dig the quarter signals go back and get the rest, concentrate on the nickels.
There has to be some gold in that pile!!!!
Keep us posted on your totals..

Wow… incredible job on the clad count. :wow:

After you're done cleaning out the clad get the trashy signals, there could be some gold in there.

WOW! Sweet haul! I took my AT-Pro out on a rainy Sunday to a local BB court. Spot was obviously never detected. I was getting so many signals I stopped standing up between signals and stayed on my knees. At times I only used my Pro-Pointer! Afternoon total was 104 clad. You made a great point- go to where the kids hang out. Congratulations on your success. GL and HH. Matt

Can't go back until I have more time... likely early Sundays...
Today I just stopped pulling pennies and nickels and went for quarters... Not quite half the hill was covered. Can't wait to get back.

I need a good pinpointed .. one that came with Machine is awful. Certain with a good pinpointed I could move a lot quicker.

You should run into some silver jewelry digging those signals and if u decide to dig every signal im sure theres some gold jewelry there as well. That At Pro will be paid off in no time!

Went and ordered the AT pinpointed today. I have the accu find and it is not very good. See if I can speed things up.

Back
Top Bottom