Fridays Hunt… Sterling and a Bullet!

Isaac43

Banned
I went back to the 1912 house and hunted the other side of the yard, there was no old coins what so ever on that side. I thought that was weird. I started where I got the bullet yesterday and found a clad memorial penny and a Zincoln in the same hole. I proceeded to go along with my business and get another Zincoln signal. 71-73, but it was no Zincoln, about three inches I saw something weird shaped in the hole and I knew what I had when I took it out... another Sharps bullet!!!

I continued hunting probably for another our, I must've gotten it all last time, but there was two bushes that I needed to search under before I had to leave, even though I was doubting anything was there… I search under one bush and there is nothing, but I search under the second bush and get a screaming signal.

By the signal I was getting, I was hoping for a silver quarter. There's just that certain sound on the AT Pro that you can just feel like it's probably going to be silver, idk how to explain it. I dug down maybe an inch and I already saw an "o" in the dirt. It turned out to be a beautiful floral designed sterling ring, you could just barely see the word sterling on it, from someone who has probably worn that a lot. Now for some gold!!!!!

de2ede3u.jpg

ysajy7u7.jpg

GL and HH!

Looking good there Isaac! Keep hunting around for some more relics in that general vicinity. Where there's a few, there's probably more.:yes:

Thanks Luke!! There is some civil war history in my town… :D I wonder why I coiuldnt find any bullets at the other properties I went to… strange. :)

Nice finds! Still waiting for my ATP to scream "SILVER!!!" at me.

Thanks! Silver can be just about anywhere, but once you start getting into some old areas, you have more of a chance of finding it. GL!!

WTG! Yeah, gotta hit those spots others may not want to deal with. Great finds and pics. GL and HH. Matt

Thanks! :) I was thinking to hunt there because those bushes may have not been there years ago…

Back
Top Bottom