Beginner from Long Beach California :) First week finds & First Post!

Socal Hopeless

Forum Supporter
Hello everyone! looking forward to hanging around the forums, learning and hopefully some day, be able to help.

Got my ace 350 1 Week ago and I've been at it like crazy, 1905-1915 properties, The Beach (Live beach front) and some parks!

I can honestly say I'm getting ripped! 9 hours of digging holes in the sun is quite the work out :P.

here are my finds so far!

please let me know if you can identify what period this general service button is from, I've seen lots similar but all have slight differences in size of the shield or whatever!

9lintf.png

my only old coin!

2zso1gh.png

Not sure what this is but I like it (Help Appreciated)

mu8u1d.png

Back Side

1t23qp.png

My first and only ring to date, unfortunately it is not real gold/silver. 90% sure.

2nk3p7m.png

is this Jewelry or a Kegel excercize ball someone lost on the beach? (As my boss suggested it might be) :laughing:

2qiqulv.png

And Here's all my clad for the week! (With a suprise 2010 Gold clad dollar!)

j8nn0l.jpg

Thanks for the help and HH!

Welcome and hay good start man :cool: I'm just up the road in Westminster if ya ever want a hunting buddy , I could give ya a few pointers , I ran the ace 350 for awhile and found lots of rings with that machine its a ring hound :D

Welcome. This can be an addictive hobby. Looks like your doing well so far.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Welcome from Seattle. I would guess that the thing you can't identify is a button cover. I know that sometimes plain buttons would be dressed up with something like that - the plain button would slip into the slot on the back of the cover. Just a guess, but great finds! Continued good luck!

Welcome from Seattle. I would guess that the thing you can't identify is a button cover. I know that sometimes plain buttons would be dressed up with something like that - the plain button would slip into the slot on the back of the cover. Just a guess, but great finds! Continued good luck!

That was also my thought when I saw the photo. Nice finds for your first week.

Thanks Everyone, and yes this is super addicting!

found my second clad gold dollar last night :p i think there's a semi-spill found it in the same 15 yard radius as my first one a week ago. This one was a Sacagawea other was a Lincoln

that's gotta be it! Thnx a lot, any thoughts on how modern it is?

Back
Top Bottom