Pro pointer AT issue

DirtSweeper

So, I had to send back my pin pointer today for repairs. Sounded like something broke off inside the probe. It worked fine when turned on. But, when turned off would vibrate continuously. Anyone else had this problem?

nope, mine's been problem free so far. i "thought" i had something wrong with mine the other day, it wasn't shutting off for me but it turns out i was inadvertently holding the button down for too long and instead of turning it off, i was putting it into the settings mode, LOL. :roll: since then, i've turned it on and off a couple of hundred times and haven't done that with it since. :D

Mine is going back because it will either beep just one mono tone or it will turn on, but not beep at all. I have a thread about it as well.

Just a couple lemons. Nothing big. No company has ever made something without having some sort of failure rate in production. I literally have 5 regular GPP's though, so I am good until mine makes it back

Just a couple lemons. Nothing big. No company has ever made something without having some sort of failure rate in production.

This ^^

I don't think there is any company that can make something without some failures.

I think so....I will have to try it out to verify. I know it beeps (6 or 7) times when you power it down but as to the volume if I had to guess I would say it is the same. What is it supposed to do?

I think so....I will have to try it out to verify. I know it beeps (6 or 7) times when you power it down but as to the volume if I had to guess I would say it is the same. What is it supposed to do?

It's supposed to sound roughly the same volume but mine is about half that when it's sensing something. I cant hardly hear it over my Garrett headphones on my Pro. :(

Pro pointer At issue

Well, the only issue with mine was when it was turned off. It would just vibrate constantly. I finally just unscrewed the battery cap to get it to stop.

Well, the only issue with mine was when it was turned off. It would just vibrate constantly. I finally just unscrewed the battery cap to get it to stop.

THAT'S A NEW ONE! I would send it back. Things will probably only get worse

Back
Top Bottom