Most Valuable Find

TheDawg

Im just seeing what the most valuable find you have ever had is. This is my first year, so my best is probably a tie between a silver ring and an 1837 large cent.
Thanks
Dawg

Here's my US civil war era belt buckle. Maybe not my most valuable find in $$, but my favorite. : )

Attachments

• 100_1736.jpg
    100_1736.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 898
  • 100_1737.jpg
    100_1737.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 796
This might sound like a "cop out" type of answer, but I don't hunt for coins or jewelry.

The most valuable $$$ find that I have found is a no date SLQ.

I would say that the "most valuable" find that I have found has been the location of several narrow gauge railroad lines used for logging here in the Ozarks in the 1880's-1900's as well as the location of a couple of previously unknown logging camps. No money to be had, but history to be added to my area.

Doug

Well if you count the 9 pounds of gold I found in 7 minutes on my last hunt or the 600th silver that I found ths month then the number has to be pretty high although I never actually added it all up. :)

For detector finds, it would probably by my 1945 Walking Liberty half dollar, found in Hollywood in 1984.
Or the guy's sprinkler system, I found with my Micronta, back in 1978. He didn't know his yard had a sprinkler system. I found it for him, saving him a few thousand dollars, since he had been planning to have one put in.

For non-detector finds, it's a tossup between the Masonic watch fob and the HUMONGOUS yellow and white gold man's wedding ring that was cut and torqued into a shapless glob of heavy metal. Never got either appraised.

1941S Walking Liberty and 1952 Franklin Halves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if you count the 9 pounds of gold I found in 7 minutes on my last hunt or the 600th silver that I found ths month then the number has to be pretty high although I never actually added it all up. :)

9 POUNDS OF GOLD? HOLY !!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kidding?:shock:

My two most valuable finds are pictured below, a 1787 Fugio in rough shape and a baby deer. Neither has any monetary value but to me their priceless.

P2270006.JPG

P6140012.JPG

Back
Top Bottom