The ice fields of Zek

leslie(nova scotia)

Elite Member
Cranial hemorrhaging! Encapsulated in a void. Imprisoned by the prolongation of lateral intersection of vertical lines. It was time to free my forced hibernation. Faugth was my mind set. I was frampold to say the least.

Dashing to my air stallion "Wreck Havoc" I plotted the course for the ice fields of Zek in the Orion Quadrant. The journey bred freedom of the 3rd kind. Passed the Cascade of Leon Prime, the meteor cluster of Kelvin and the nebulas surrounding Igottogodigtopia home of my mentor, First Lord Woody Diggit.
2mpn9l2.jpg

Zek. As foreboding as it's name is a desolate apocalyptic wasteland. Even with my laser Lesche tool I could only penetrate a mere 2 inches into the permafrost. It was enough as most credits were found on the surface. A purple haze settled over the fields as the three moons appeared in the horizon. Many targets were below that which could be dug. Curses, no quota could be had in these conditions. I would have to wait till the Esther Solstice to gain that bounty. Cards of Subway credits, erasers, pencil sharpener. a purple heart of a scorned lover torn out by the cannibalistic white crows and a hand of Goth were all spirited into my finds pocket along with 4.05 credits which will gain my enter tomorrow in the ion dart tournament of sexagenarians at the Legion. Will be nice to compete against my father.

The three moons arose with the temperature lowering ergo a solidification of my biometric knee fluids. Time for the trek home but not before a stop at the Galactic Clothes recycler on Teron 6. There the Christmas gift card was used to purchase a shirt with providence!
rib1ah.jpg

Docking outside my abode I could tell it was devoid of the Hunny Bunny as no lights permeated the building.

I entered, emptied my pockets, my mind, settled in front of the cosmic tube enjoying Man City devastate Leicester. It was a gratifying trip!
1zc02sg.jpg

Biometric Knee Fluids? Galactic Clothes Recycler? Sexagenarian Dart Tournament at the Legion? Oh Man! Who can hunt in this kind of galaxy? Unless of course 'WreckHavoc' is capable of making the Kessel run in 12 parsecs, what chance does a guy have?:laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom