Attention Coin Roll Hunters!!!

PA_Rob

Just figured I'd let you all in on a little discovery I made today. To all of you iPhone users, (and I'm not sure if it is available on Androids) there is an AWESOME app that I found which has lists for prices on ALL coin denominations according to their grade. It also has grading guidelines that point out specific characteristics to look for in order to determine the grade. Within each denomination, it contains information for all of the different mint styles. For example, under Pennies, it has pricing information according to condition for: Half Cents, Large Cents, Flying Eagle Cents, Indian Head Cents, Lincoln Wheat Cents, and of course Lincoln Memorial Cents. Also, under "Settings" is a more advanced PCGS grading system with pictures of each coin, and what each grade looks like. You also get 10 free "Appraisals" where you take a picture of the coin, and it is sent to the PGCS for grading. I just wanted to share this with anyone who CRH's because I was astounded with how helpful and neat it is to have. (I honestly did not make this app, and I'm not trying to advertise for it, I just think it is amazing). It is called COIN BOOK, and I think there might be a free version, but the paid version is only $1.99 and I will vouch for it by saying that I probably would have paid $9.99. Just figured I'd let you all know that it's out there, and I highly recommend it. Happy Hunting! And thank God MD season is finally beginning (At least up here in chilly Central Pennsylvania).

Edit: Here's what it looks like Coin Book App

Back
Top Bottom