Tallying up an old church,school

Wom 27

Elite Member
I've been hunting and posting this site for about 3months now and it's time to tally up. I know a place is never hunted out but the targets are getting much fewer and I'm pretty much done. This site was heaven. Dates to 1600's. no one ever bothered me. I could search any day but Sunday.nThere was no trash, I could count the pull tabs on one hand. Anyway a lot of firsts . Two half cents (1807. 1834). Three large cents(1794 1816 and a no date). A British half penny. (Early 1700's). My first Flying Eagle cent (1857 ), first crotal bells (those things are neat ) ,first musket balls, first Canadian silver (1920 quarter) first half dollar (not silver) ,and finally my first class ring (1920 brass) . I found 7 Mercs, 3 Rosie's, 2 Washington quarters and one Barber dime. Also 3 IH's, a handful of wheats,pins,key fobs,rings (one silver ),head stamps,6 pocket knives,compacts ,and a partridge in a pear tree. No 1800's silver. Still on my list. Not a lot for over three hundred years,but honestly I found less than 3 dollars in clad, so the place just doesn't get a lot of traffic. I' m not complaining, a lot of firsts for me. Sorry about the pics I've posted, I really enjoy those National Geographic pics that some guys post, I have no skills in that department. Thanks for looking. Hey I forgot the best find of all, a 1785 Nova Constellatio

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 630
Last edited by a moderator:
Here it is

Sorry, I don't take such good pictures. It's pretty beat after over 200 years!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 414
WOW!! Congrats on all those killer digs!!

What machine were you swinging?

With finds like that you can't be done yet!!

<*)))>{

Back
Top Bottom