You know you're a newbie when..

HoosierTide

you wear steel toe boots to go MD'ing. i was already out and didn't have enough time to go back and change. The shoulders will never forget that one!
At the same time a puppy was following me around being very annoying and getting in my way. while doing some digging and leaving the MD leaning on a tree, i heard the MD beep loud as the puppy walked by. i just figured she bumped it. about 20 minutes later i found she had swallowed a coin or something because it beeped every time it was next to her belly, by her tail. i had the deep seeking coil on so i didn't try to determine which coin she'd swallowed. At this time, i don't plan to scan any her 'fertilizer'. :mad:

Shoulda used a probe, HoosierTide. :lol:
Jus' kiddin'...! Welcome!

Krom has a coin probe he could probably use to recover that coin for you.. ;)

OH Man, I just had this Kodac moment :lol: :lol: It involved a coin probe, a puppy, and two MD'ers standing there playing paper, rock, scissors. :shock: :lol: :lol:

... 'cause I (speakin' for myself, of course) don't eat money, Keith. ;)

HoosierTide said:
.........You wear steel toe boots to go MD'ing. i was already out and didn't have enough time to go back and change...........

Yep, done that......................... a couple of times :D :D

Just have patience with the puppy. This too, shall pass, lol! That's one coin that's gonna stay lost as far as I'm concerned!

HoosierTide said:
you wear steel toe boots to go MD'ing.

Don't feel bad. I usually have on my steel toes because I have them on at work and usually have them on when I go detecting right after work. I just try and keep the machine away from them. A lot of times I check my headphone level by running the coil across my toes.

Sheesh....Guess you are doing some old reading on the forum :lol: I don't even remember that thread...

Back
Top Bottom