Hi, new guy here

HI PROSPECTOR!!WELCOME TO THE FORUM!IVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE FOR A WHILE BUT I HAVE BEEN AWAY FOR A WHILE.THAT SURE IS SOME NICE GOLD YOU GOT THERE!!SO I WILL ALSO SAY HI TO THE REST OF THE FORUM MEMBERS HERE,AS I WILL BE POSTING HERE MORE OFTEN!! :duh:

NM Prospector, It'll be good to check out the websites you've suggested, thanks. Look up the post I placed re: "Guess we're the only Calif Detectors", to see why your posts really interest me. Thanks again for sharing

NM Prospector, glad you enjoyed the Calif sites. We are further north from Placerville, north of Grass Valley. Thanks for the well-wishes and HH to you!

I've checked out their website and they're the first place I emailed to ask about detectors and other equipment. I thought it was odd that they never responded. Maybe they do better business if you walk in. We live about 1 1/2 hr drive from Auburn, so I was trying to save some time. How did you like their shop?

That shop in Auburn is real nice, with nice folks. They have everything for prospecting, they will even tell you where to go in the area to find gold.

Is that you in the photo, you look like a miner 49er. Great to have you aboard. Your Gold nuggets make my mouth water. How much is all that gold worth? Did you know that the only way Gold is made is during a super Nova!
Its the only thing hot enough to get all those electrons to stick together!

Back
Top Bottom