In Iraq, new to MDing hoping to learn from you

rbombard

Greetings,

I was given a bounty hunter 505 as a gift, last year and was promptly deployed to Iraq. Did not have a chance to use it much. I'm looking forward to going detecting when I return to Vermont. I have lots to learn. Does anyone here care to share wisdom regarding the Bounter hunter 505?

thanks,
Roger B.

Don't know much about the BH series. However, I'd like to welcome you to the forums!

First let me say THANK YOU for your service to our country!!!! You're a hero in my book. I have a Bounty Hunter Quick Draw II. It's extremely easy to use and is very accurate. I don't know about the 505 or any others yet as I'm a newbie myself, but I LOVE my BH!
God Speed
Gwen B.

Welcome to the forum! I don't know much about the Bounty Hunter line so I'm not much help here. Maybe TonyCt could shed some light on the subject. Good luck to you. You'll be finding Vermont coppers soon. ;)

Welcome, Roger, and THANKS, bro.

Keep your head down and get back home safe and sound so you can use that new detector.

OH

Roger, I can't help you to much with that detector, but welcome to the forum! I wish to say "THANK YOU" to you for your service to our country. It's because of heros like you that we have the freedom to enjoy this hobby, and all of the other freedoms you are fighting to protect. You really are doing a great thing there, and I know it will result in a freer, better Iraq, and a safer world for all of us. God Speed to you and your unit. Get home safe and soon and start posting some cool finds!!

Welcome Roger. I've had 2 radio shack BH clones. One the Tracker IV the other a Landstar. I started out with them and they did very well. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom