Unhunted Park: Silver Jewelry, Wheaties, Tokens, Too Many Targets!

SafeMode

Elite Member
Today I hit a huge park in the ghetto that has never been detected before. How do I know? Almost every couple steps I take I get a solid coin hit. Some holes have multiple targets as well. All of this was in a 3 to 4 hour period.

So far no silver coins, but I know they are there because I'm pulling up wheat pennies. A couple 1944 (not the rare steel type) and assorted 50's wheaties so far, but I didn't clean and go through all of this stuff yet.

I Also found a silver bull charm / necklace, tokens, and assorted out of the country coins.

This place is so big it will literally take me a year to do it all with so many targets.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 812
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 803
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    185.7 KB · Views: 809
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 809
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 816
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 802
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    177.4 KB · Views: 807
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 798
Actually i believe that's a bison. Based on its shaggy mane. Looks awesome though!

Got me a football field, dont even bother standing up, so many solid hits

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Looks like a great park, I'll bet it has been hunted back in the early 1980s, back then every park was high graded for silver... You should still have some left there especially dimes!!

Nice digs, congrats!!

Actually i believe that's a bison. Based on its shaggy mane.

As is the one on our buffalo nickels, and the ones in the America The Beautiful sone, but......

<*)))>{

Pay close attention, to to those 44 coppers; Some of them are worth $$$$
do some research, and keep them till you find out.
Nice hunt' keep up the good luck, HH--GL. DO some research on those 44''

Looks like a great park, I'll bet it has been hunted back in the early 1980s, back then every park was high graded for silver... You should still have some left there especially dimes!!

Nice digs, congrats!!

<*)))>{

If the park was hunted in the 80's they left quite a few wheat pennies in the small portion of the park i did detect. They also left quote a few quarters from the 60's and 70's as well.

Pay close attention, to to those 44 coppers; Some of them are worth $$$$
do some research, and keep them till you find out.
Nice hunt' keep up the good luck, HH--GL. DO some research on those 44''

Thanks! I initially looked up the 44 on the web becuase i know they made a few steel 44's right after the steel 43's but this is a plain jane 44, but I'll look them over again.

I may go back today with my father to grid some more of it. Lot's of work ahead.

Back
Top Bottom