Lost dog?

Yeah, It would be nice for her sake to be able to find the spot the ashes ARE so that they can either be re-marked and/or moved so that they are not accidentally dug up for whatever reason. How would you feel (if you are the kind that gets really attached to your animals) If you were digging in your yard for whatever reason and dug up your dogs ashes OR Even dug up the skeleton if you dont incinerate. Hope someone helps her locate the spot.

The way I read it is like this. Her dog died and she had it cremated. Buried the ashes along with the dog tag's in the back yard and marked it with a stone. Upon home renovations the stone had been moved therefore (being absent minded) She lost track of the spot her dog was buried. I take it that what she is looking for is for someone to come and help locate that spot based on finding the dog tag with a metal detector. That would prevent an accidental and unpleasant digging up of her dog's ashes. Being the owner of three dogs and having the ashes of my first bird dog in an urn in my house, I can understand her situation.

Back
Top Bottom