Lost My Stuff ......... Wedding Ring Set

cfuller3

Forum Supporter
Kudos to me ;-) I got the notification yesterday afternoon/evening, that someone had lost a wedding ring set in my area. I answered the email and arranged to meet Randy this afternoon. The area of suspicion was a garden. When I arrived, I met Randy and we talked a bit then visited the site. I looked around trying to figure the best way to approach it. The garden was raised, concrete block, with re-bar reinforcement so it made for a lot of extra noise. Edges would be difficult so slow was key. I concentrated on newly disturbed soil and it wasn't long at all, first one, then the other of the ring sets showed up for us. They of course were elated and it makes for a good thing. Glad to have the opportunity to help someone that had lost something that important to them. Nice couple and really tickled about the whole group and how it all came together. I apologize that I don't remember the wife's name. She graciously let me take a shot of the rings back on her hand where they belonged.

Attachments

• IMAG0516.jpg
    IMAG0516.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 1,097
  • IMAG0517.jpg
    IMAG0517.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 1,115
Those of you that have been fortunate enough to be in a hunt for a lost item know the good feelings that come from being successful. Thanks all.

Excellent work!

Good job, I saw that email and hoped it would be a Success Story soon.

:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom