• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Bounty Hunter Platinum

TD11793

After a lot of research and deliberation, I finally decided to pick up the BH Platinum. The bottom line for me it seem to offer a lot of bang for the buck. I can't wait to try it out!!!

Well I have to say that I still don't know since the delta is on it's way here. I belive the platinum has one advantage over the delta, the ground balance.
On the delta it is fixed on the platinum it is adjustable.
I love the platinum and I wouldn't sell it if I didn't need to. Will be probably selling the delta as well.
Anyway I think they are very good machines and one thing I DO know on the platinum is that it is a killer on coins. I mean you can tell when there is a coin down there 90% of the time. Once you learn the machine it will be great.

thanks,im looking to upgrade from a pioneer 202(quick draw2) whenever i find a job.been laid off since feb so it may be a little while.i was thinking of getting a platinum or delta until i can save up for a g2.

Well that would be a great upgrade indeed. I love the platinum. I can't say that I don't feel you when you say you need to save to buy your upgrade. I understant that sometimes it's not easy.
What I can tell you is that since you are jobless go out and detect the most you can and try to find some good stuff. You might get lucky and find a gold ring worth a lot of money.

i havent been out much lately,its been too hot here(99 here this weekend).a few months ago i did find a semi key date 1886 v nickel on a 300 acre farm i hunted.it was really rough and could barely make out the date.

Back
Top Bottom