Last Hit Of The Day Comes Up Silver

diggin4clad

Elite Member
The much needed rain put an end to my hunt after only an hour and twenty minutes but for the time spent I dug 17 clad coins worth $1.65 and on the way back to the car I dug the 1947 silver Roosevelt Dime.

Attachments

• IMG_0744.JPG
    IMG_0744.JPG
    137.5 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_0745.JPG
    IMG_0745.JPG
    143.5 KB · Views: 566
Congrats! Apparently those things run when they see me coming. I hardly dig any of them. I'd be thrilled to see a Rosie pop out more often.

Nice finds, Ed! :thumbsup: The silver must have added an extra element of fun to the clad hunt!

How bout that, shiny for your hiney. ha ha. Always a nice when silver shows up, congrats D4C. We got a little rain here yesterday but not enough to soften the ground up. Good luck, Mark

The “on the way back to the car” finds should be in the records dept.
I'm now an official member of the "On The Way Back To The Car" club.

Nothing wrong with those results. Good for you
Thanks Todd.....

Nice finds, Ed! :thumbsup: The silver must have added an extra element of fun to the clad hunt!
Thank You Princess.....the silver was a nice finish to the hunt.

How bout that, shiny for your hiney. ha ha. Always a nice when silver shows up, congrats D4C. We got a little rain here yesterday but not enough to soften the ground up. Good luck, Mark
Thanks Mark.....silver is always nice even if only a dime. The rain we got didn't do much to improve the digging conditions but we might get a little more this coming week.

For me, silver is usually the first coin or the last coin of my outings.
All those hours in between wasted. Lol.

Nice. I would aggressively grid out the area where you found that silver. Sometimes hot zones are just there, and no one knows why. A random silver can be a pretty powerful tell, but of course not always.

Nice. I would aggressively grid out the area where you found that silver. Sometimes hot zones are just there, and no one knows why. A random silver can be a pretty powerful tell, but of course not always.
Thanks Randy...….I've hunted this site many times from all different directions since the 1980's and have pulled silver from it before, both coins and rings. I hit it a couple of times each year and now the finds are fewer and fewer but there's always something to dig.

Back
Top Bottom