ctx 3030

metaladdict

Elite Member
This detector is overpriced! It has everything but the kitchen sink,O they forgot to add a swiss army knife on the end of it.:laughing:

yea its expensive and maybe overpriced but its so damn great to use i dont even care about the price. My last camera did cost way more than the CTX, so compared to my camera the CTX have given me 10 times as much value.

This detector is overpriced! It has everything but the kitchen sink,O they forgot to add a swiss army knife on the end of it.:laughing:

Thats right! Keep your at pro! Rest assured that I will do my part and advise all silver hunters in my area to stay away from any of those overpriced Minelabs.

Thats right! Keep your at pro! Rest assured that I will do my part and advise all silver hunters in my area to stay away from any of those overpriced Minelabs.

Ask Matmit how his AT Pro compared to my 3030 a few weeks back, i pulled 5 silvers and 18 wheats he pulled basically nothing, 40 cents maybe in clad and we compared many targets.

After weeks of reading and watching YouTube I have decided to upgrade to the CTX, it all boiled down for me after researching and doing some more researching..
To me it all goes back to, you get what you pay for..
Lot of money, yes..
But in my case I enjoy the hobby and I am out swinging few a times a week and it won't sit in a closet collecting dust.. After calling around I have to say that Andrew at NED, has once again given me a price that I was unable to find anyone could match or beat..
Thanks Andrew..
Will be ordering mine next week..
Is it the right machine for everyone, of course not.. That's why there are so many great machines on the market, you just have to decide what options and functions you want..
You have to decide what is good for you.. Put in the time and effort to do some research and decide what fits your needs and desires, take your time.. I have spent countless hrs watching videos on various machines before making my decision....
As for me, I think I will be very pleased with the CTX.. JMHO
HH to you all...
Sonny

My buddy has been killing it with this machine. He has found stuff we have passed over with the etrac, due to the fact that it gets through the trashy areas well. It is a great machine.:cool:

I'm sold, watching the videos on YouTube I never saw a bad comment about it..
Not saying there aren't any but I didn't see any.. As you said about your friend I heard the same thing over and over..
gonehunting has some very nice videos hunting with it.. He also sold me on it, along with all the great videos I watched..
Will order mine next week..:yes:

My buddy has been killing it with this machine. He has found stuff we have passed over with the etrac, due to the fact that it gets through the trashy areas well. It is a great machine.:cool:

You can bet I'll be buying me another one of those "overpriced" CTX 3030's come spring thaw.

When you get your research done and get some quotes, then give Andrew at NED a chance to help you out..
Tell him Sonny said call for a great deal..
I assure you he will take care of you..
HH, and good luck..
Sonny

Ask Matmit how his AT Pro compared to my 3030 a few weeks back, i pulled 5 silvers and 18 wheats he pulled basically nothing, 40 cents maybe in clad and we compared many targets.

WOOSH!!! That's the sound of my post going over your head. (Look at my signature) :)

Back
Top Bottom