** Niceway to finish the Month **

meggie

Elite Member
Went back to my hot spot again today (the cut) Only stayed for a quick 90 minutes.
Still plenty of Greenies about and scored a little 9Ct ring weight 1.7 grams.
My 13th gold for September .. One of my best months for a while.
Bring on October.:pirate2:

Attachments

• IMG_3677.jpg
    IMG_3677.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 568
  • IMG_3680a.jpg
    IMG_3680a.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_3681.jpg
    IMG_3681.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 569
Outstanding! This is just the beginning of your season coming up too! It could be your Big Year here Mate! That cut sure is paying off huge and staying open nicely!

Outstanding! This is just the beginning of your season coming up too! It could be your Big Year here Mate! That cut sure is paying off huge and staying open nicely!

Thanks, yes our season has just started.
Of the 20 plus rings I have found over the past few months I think all were oldies, not one fresh drop.
It's a holiday weekend here at the moment so hoping for some of the first fresh drops soon.

:dingding: That's just a fabulous month you've had! Too bad September has only 30 days or you could've gone for 14.

Went back to my hot spot again today (the cut) Only stayed for a quick 90 minutes.
Still plenty of Greenies about and scored a little 9Ct ring weight 1.7 grams.
My 13th gold for September .. One of my best months for a while.
Bring on October.:pirate2:

Beauty!!!

Great job. That coarse golden sand must not move much for you to still have a cut after this long ;) Cuts on my beach last about 3 hours :laughing::roll:

Edit: Btw, are those round fishing leads? Or something from a net? Looked like musketballs but then I saw the holes :?:

Back
Top Bottom