What shoulda I buy with my clad coins?

MattLock

Elite Member
So ive relized i have tons of clad 30 dollars in just quarters and im thinking with the rest ill have 50+ dolalrs. And a couple bucks frok my iron scrap buckets. My first thougt was to buy silver halves,quarters and dimes. Or one realy nice coin. But what else should i buy instead

So ive relized i have tons of clad 30 dollars in just quarters and im thinking with the rest ill have 50+ dolalrs. And a couple bucks frok my iron scrap buckets. My first thougt was to buy silver halves,quarters and dimes. Or one realy nice coin. But what else should i buy instead
Personally, I convert mine to Amazon gift cards and I'm saving up for more equipment :) Someday maybe a Nox or a better scoop, or if I decide to upgrade my detector to an AT Max...

Could put it towards getting new gear/upgrading something? Gloves? Maybe rechargeable batteries if you haven't already.

Or like you said, buy some silver or gold without. Can't hurt to have more of that.

I'd buy a nice coin. My clad has been used for metal detecting gear so far. I bought an extra pinpointer, paid for part of my last detector upgrade etc. Next time I cash in will be for a small gold coin hopefully.

I usually buy more detecting equipment with my found clad but have to admit it's sure nice around Christmas time to cash in clad for a few extra presents. 🎄

Yeah, depends on your personal finances.
I wait until the end of the year and then take the total in cash to a coin shop and buy US silver coins. Then I admire all the silver I found that year.

Upgrading gear, metal detecting or not. Gifts to significant others/kids/relatives/charity/etc. Splurge on something you wouldnt normally do for yourself.

Roll it and deposit it into your savings account. It'll add up and be there when needed.
I do that...thought it was adding up but I’m losing about 5-8% a year on my savings...through inflation. Recently, someone told me something about these Beanie Babies...hmmmm. :cool:

I see that you are young. If you don't need the money for whatever, I would buy silver and hold on to them. I have my cash stashed from my clads and use it if I need something special. I have paid for my detectors in less than a year with clads and gold cash-ins.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER

I see that you are young. If you don't need the money for whatever, I would buy silver and hold on to them. I have my cash stashed from my clads and use it if I need something special. I have paid for my detectors in less than a year with clads and gold cash-ins.
Bubbaron NOX 600, AT PRO, AT CARROT PIN POINTER

Getting ready to cash in some clad myself and see what’s for sale silver wise

I once took a bag full of pennies to a Walmart coin star machine (over 600 I think) and got a voucher for $6 and went to the customer service counter and got some lottery tickets when the prize was way up there.

I was hoping to have somebody come up to me and say you're throwing away money and I would say Hey, it's just found money.

Gold and silver is out crypto curreny is in.

Ethereum, IOTA, Monero, Bitcoin Cash, Aragon, Blackcoin, Civic, Clams, Dash, Decred, district0x, Doge, Ether, Ether Classic, Game Credits, Matchpool, Komodo, Golem, NXT, Numeraire, OmiseGo, Potcoin, Qtum, Reddcoin, RCN, IExec, Salt, Siacoin, Status, Storj, Swarm City, Vertcoin, Wings, Ripple, Zcash, 0x

Back
Top Bottom