Feedback on gift exchange

Vlad

Owner/Administrator
Admin
I have made a new page for the exchange to make it easier to sign up and manage.
I would like to hear your feedback if you like it or not and if the start/end dated are OK.

Post your feedback/ideas in this thread and I will add/modify the options etc.

For the newer where is the details page ?
I checked the sign up page I don't qualify haven't met the year membership lol
But would like to be able to read the details and see how it works for next year.

For the newer where is the details page ?
I checked the sign up page I don't qualify haven't met the year membership lol
But would like to be able to read the details and see how it works for next year.

There will be another announcement when the results are in and after that a link to a page where members post their gifts etc. will be provided.

I have updated the gift exchange page with additional details.

We used to draw the names ourselves but this year decided to try something more high-tech ;)

So very close StudPuppy! :D

You guys should let him in!! He is a regular here not a post once every couple months kinda guy like some of the ones who are signed up......some of the guys signed up I have never seen them post here!!!

Anyway when is the drawing? I am so excited and have my gift just about ready to send.....just depends on what they swing...ya know different batteries and such lol :D

You guys should let him in!! He is a regular here not a post once every couple months kinda guy like some of the ones who are signed up......some of the guys signed up I have never seen them post here!!!

Anyway when is the drawing? I am so excited and have my gift just about ready to send.....just depends on what they swing...ya know different batteries and such lol :D

Thanks for the kind words :)
Lol from this place and the kinda nutty collection of machines I have now you would think I've been swinging for years haha.

And even if not hey rules are rules.
I'm still not even sure how it all works haha. Curious at this point of what's exchanged or how lol.. (my newbie is showing)

Lol from this place and the kinda nutty collection of machines I have now you would think I've been swinging for years haha.

I'm still not even sure how it all works haha. Curious at this point of what's exchanged or how lol.. (my newbie is showing)

Last year they apparently drew name out of a hat and paired everyone up. It is up the the pairs to PM each other for shipping details. Then you send a gift (or gifts) worth around 10$ that's metal detecting related. There was cool stuff last year it was fun. The more the merrier lol HH!

I have been on this forum for 5 years and just decided to give the gift exchange a shot. I got a couple of things ready for who ever I get paired with

If you really want to I'll exchange with you bro

My computer was down and I missed the deadline. If anyone wants to do a gift exchange I'm ready. The last 4 years I had A great time. Let me know if you're interested.
Thanks quaidmon

Packed, wrapped, and ready to go. All I need is someone to exchange with. I always go past the 10$ limit but that's how I am. If anyone is interested send me a pm.
Thanks Wade

If you really want to I'll exchange with you bro

I'm tempted, but not sure if what I have in mind would be cool enough or a flop..
Lol. Sprained hand and now getting back to the forum lol.
But yes tempted to take you up not sure if I could get and get shipped in time lol.

Back
Top Bottom