A really nice Barber

TundraPlugger

Elite Member
Got done with work around 6 yesterday so I figured I'd make a run over to Plaza to check out the park as usual.
Lately it's been pretty cold which seems to be amplifying the signals which I like.
I did some swinging for a bit and scored a 1945-D wheat which gave me hope. All the signals are really easy to miss so it's low and slow going.
I ended up digging a few rusty nails which made me think I had some Indianheads.
I got over one signal which was quite high like silver but not consistent.....figured I'd dig it anyway.
Got the plug out and noticed a dirt ball with a silver ring around it......silver dime!
I thought it would be pretty cool if it was another Barber, which it was!
Successful hunt right there and that thing is in AU condition.....nicest one I've ever dug. Looks like it was dropped shortly after coming from the bank.
c5cdb90e92d7f9fc36aaf33205adeeb3.jpg
c0c680dedc44d0e092823e0011503e50.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Awesome find!

Interesting what you said about the cold affecting the signals. It's been colder here and we've been seeing funny things happening with our signals too.

Killer barber dime!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very nice looking dime. Congrats.
Love barbers in high condition. Great find!
Congratulations , that is one heck of a prize !
Beautiful barber. Great find!
Beautiful coin!!! Congrats!!!!
Sweet !!1
Nice one!
Congrats nice save!
Wowzers that’s a looker!!! Nice work Tundra!
That's a beautiful coin. Sweet find!:yes:
Congrats on the beauty!
Thanks guys! I've been super lucky this year and stuff like this just proves it.

Awesome find!

Interesting what you said about the cold affecting the signals. It's been colder here and we've been seeing funny things happening with our signals too.
Thanks V! It seems like the colder it is the more signals I'm coming across that weren't there before.....good signals too!? I thought I had hunted that little park to death but I guess there's still more to find.

Back
Top Bottom