Beaches

JaxPirate

Went to 2 beaches today, First beach gave up some clad coins, second beach gave up over a dollar in clad and 14k cross w/10k necklace. Was on top of the sand so does that count? HaHa

Attachments

• DSCN7335.jpg
    DSCN7335.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 471
  • DSCN7338.jpg
    DSCN7338.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 482
My eyes caught the necklace when I pull it out and the cross was attached. Tossed it back down and it gave off a 4 on my Exterra 30, which kind of confused me and the 14k confused me more since a 4 is usually trash. Actually I was in pattern 1 which is all non ferrous so I would have passed it up if I had not seen it.

Was on top of the sand so does that count? HaHa

In the future, in order to remove all doubt on this issue, wave your coil over eyeball finds it and when it beeps you're good!!! :D

NO it Don't count!
Send it to me! lol

Really, it is a great find! They all count!

Jack from SE Virginia

Beautiful find buddy. Congrats. And if you didn't dig it or scoop it, it doesn't count.:lol: :facepalm: But hey it yours now. :woohoo:

Totally counts. A good eye found me a 14k diamond earring. hh -joe

Went to 2 beaches today, First beach gave up some clad coins, second beach gave up over a dollar in clad and 14k cross w/10k necklace. Was on top of the sand so does that count? HaHa

nice find well done :pirate: if you wernt swing-in you wouldn't have found it? so am sure it counts.

i was at the end of a long hunt and always keep my head down watch the coil and so not to make eye contact with others :lol: so they dont talk to me :roll: and said to myself i am so exhausted if i am going to find anything it will have to jump up in to my pouch and just as i said it there it was laying on the top of the sand a big chunky 925 ring have found heaps of coins sunbaking as well pays to look at the ground :grin:

I might be going down to JAX later this summer to visit my sister for a few days. I let you know, maybe we can get together for a hunt, if you don't mind an old "F**t", I mean "codger" tagging along.

Jack from SE Virginia

No problem, would be great. Saint Augustine is just south of here, might be better for water hunts. Plenty of beaches around, a few charge fees to drive on the beach which makes for crowded weekends. Just let me know.

My eyes caught the necklace when I pull it out and the cross was attached. Tossed it back down and it gave off a 4 on my Exterra 30, which kind of confused me and the 14k confused me more since a 4 is usually trash. Actually I was in pattern 1 which is all non ferrous so I would have passed it up if I had not seen it.

There is the reason to dig all targets and let the scoop be the discrimination. That would have been a nice find for the next guy that doesn't use a meter. Glad you found it and put it in your pouch.

Chuck

Back
Top Bottom