Deus beta version 4 update download

Can the Lite be updated to V4?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you know someone with a remote they can update it for you but the remote is what updates the headphones and coil.

Yes using a friend's remote.

You need to find someone with Deus remote and get ready for the real McCoy version 4 update.
If I didn't live so far,,Inwould come and update your unit for you using one of my remotes.
You will need to supply your coil and headphone module,,just remember.

Also when you do update your Deus lite version,,get the person doing to load you a program with silencer set to -1,, actually let them load 3 programs,,one with reactivity 1,, one with 2, and one with reactivity 2.5. (All loaded also with -1 silencer setting)

Here is some thing I don't know,,as far as version 4,,if there is no Deus factory program with default reactivity set to level 2.5,,,,even if you update your unit,,and DON'T add any new programs,,,you won't have access to this new reactivity setting.

You need to find someone with Deus remote and get ready for the real McCoy version 4 update.

If I didn't live so far,,Inwould come and update your unit for you using one of my remotes.

Also when you do update your Deus lite version,,get the person doing to load you a program with silencer set to -1,, actually let them load 3 programs,,one with reactivity 1,, one with 2, and one with reactivity 2.5.

Here is some thing I don't know,,as far ass version 4,,if there is no Deus factory program with default reactivity set to level 2.5,,,,even if you update your unit,,and DON'T add any new programs,,,you won't have access to this new reactivity setting.

You need the remote.

Thanks for the info guys. Right now I am amazed at the performance I am getting. Was just curious and in no rush. If v4 gets rave reviews I'll talk to a buddy about using their remote for the update. Right now I have a program that I only vary the Sensitivity according to EMI. It does very well in my area and I use it 99% of the time.

I have it when it leaked but not sure if it will work now, but does not matter I don't have my Deus yet...lol

Also when you do update your Deus lite version,,get the person doing to load you a program with silencer set to -1,, actually let them load 3 programs,,one with reactivity 1,, one with 2, and one with reactivity 2.5. (All loaded also with -1 silencer setting)

Here is some thing I don't know,,as far as version 4,,if there is no Deus factory program with default reactivity set to level 2.5,,,,even if you update your unit,,and DON'T add any new programs,,,you won't have access to this new reactivity setting.

Pitch program has 2.5 but silencer is 2.

Garys hot is 3 and -1

So then Deus lite users would be helped by having 4
programs loaded,,all with -1 silencer setting,,and program with reactivity setting of 1,, then 2,, then 2.5,,then 4.
A three reactivity setting (silencer -1) is captured I think with Deus fast program,,I'm assuming it stays with version 4.

Deus life owners if they'll elect to have programs loaded with the above,,users will need to write down the reactivity and silencer settings for each slotted program.
Remember you as a deus lite owner will not have access to see these settings.

Back
Top Bottom