What Xp Deus is lacking

tnsharpshooter

Supporter
Forum Supporter
Here is what I wished Deus had.
And would be nice if version update would accomplish.

Xp,,if you are reading this,,,consider.

It would have been nice if Deus could have been programmed with "Hot" keys,,and a user could decide which settings and levels to assign these hot keys.

Without having to go to menu for example to change frequency,,a Deus user has to place an adjacent program to change frequency.

Would have been nice if a user could program the Deus to say with one push of a button go to different frequency,,,and not leave their program in use.

The same for reactivity

Even tx power.

Even disc setting

Even silencer

Would definitely be more user friendly.
And could cut down on button use on remote.

And these hot key settings be saved,,and attached to each program both factory and customized programs.

And have the screen for a brief moment say what was changed setting wise when the hot key is pressed.

Maybe Deus 2 will have.

Maybe only wishful thinking here too.

But one never knows,,maybe they will read here and consider and implement in the future.

I have read a lot of Deus wish threads/posts in the last few years.
I don't think I ever saw this mentioned.

But even using the Deus the last few days,,,this not having hot keys,,has made me punch more buttons,,and in doing so has indeed wasted some valuable time.

A smarter detector,,is what we need here Xp,,Deus is already rated in my opinion as smart.

Manufacturers should be designing their detectors from a settings and menu standpoint,,,based on how the detector will be used in the field.

Just think a chopped suspicious signal,,while in reactivity level 2,, one push of a button go to reactivity level 3 and investigate signal further.

We know it can be done,,,Minelab does offer some thing like this with CTX.
It too could maybe be improved,,but at least it does offer some thing.

I have never seen Xp reach out to the detecting community either.
They should and need to.

Other manufacturers reps reading here,,some good info here for you too.

All flagship detectors should possess this capability IMO.
One thing at least to separate them from the rest of the pack detector wise.

If this capability would be applied to a medium priced non flagship model detector,,that would be great too.

Back
Top Bottom