Deus sniffs out a copper

choppadude

Forum Supporter
Been doing some research and found a spot I thought would produce. First thing I noticed when I got there is that someone had beat me to it. There where a dozen places where someone had been digging.
It did not take long for me to realize that this place was absolutely covered in iron! I was wishing I brought the 9" coil but the 11" did a great job. I made a few quick changes to my program and started searching I had just dug a 1913 Wheatie and my next target was reading a high tone and looked deep.
I knew as soon as this puppy showed up that I had a copper. I did not clean it in the field and did notice the bust facing left and knew that meant something but have not found it yet.

Been doing some research and found a spot I thought would produce. First thing I noticed when I got there is that someone had beat me to it. There where a dozen places where someone had been digging.
It did not take long for me to realize that this place was absolutely covered in iron! I was wishing I brought the 9" coil but the 11" did a great job. I made a few quick changes to my program and started searching I had just dug a 1913 Wheatie and my next target was reading a high tone and looked deep.
I knew as soon as this puppy showed up that I had a copper. I did not clean it in the field and did notice the bust facing left and knew that meant something but have not found it yet.

only possible ID i see..is a ct copper

Back
Top Bottom