47 wheats today civil war token and silvers 147,148,149 and 150

Safari Scott

Elite Member
Got out today for a while at one of my usual spots. Started a little after 11am my second signal was the merc (silver #147) Kept working the same area and was pulling wheats left and right had several 2 and 3 wheat spills and one hole that had 6 (ended up with 47 wheats for the day). Was able to pull three silver rosies as well which puts me at 150 silvers for this year finally. Best find of the day was a small token that says Army Navy on the front and the back says The Federal Union It Must and Shall Be Preserved (I know the pic isnt the best) When I looked it up it looks like it's civil war era which was pretty exciting. Other than that dug a junk ring and over 100 coins again, wrapped things up at around 4PM.

Attachments

• 10 4 finds.jpg
    10 4 finds.jpg
    158.7 KB · Views: 451
  • 10 4 finds token.jpg
    10 4 finds token.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 440
Holy Crap! 47 Wheats! Thats just crazy! Congrats on the awesome hunt! WTG! I would go back and pound the crap out the place!

47 wheats and 4 silvers from one of your "usual" spots? Holy COW. I can't imagine such a spot. Is it a park? Homesite? That's really incredible -- especially since this is clearly not your "first" hunt there, not like it's a "virgin" site...

Steve

It's a park and sad thing is it gets hunted regularly. It's just always loaded with stuff. The hardest thing is finding areas in the park that haven't been killed. Once I find a few wheats or old things I just stay in that area. I'm looking forward to next tue since I have the whole day to detect hopefully I'll easily surpass these totals.

Wow, GTP. I can't IMAGINE a park that gets hunted regularly, and yet still that filled with stuff...awesome!

Steve

Congratulations on the 47 Wheat pennies and 4 silver coins to reach the 150 mark! That's an amazing day and a great milestone you hit for the 150. What is crazy to me is finding 47 wheaties in one day! I've only found 31 wheaties since March lol. WOW that's really impressive.

Your a silver beast!!! Sweet hunt as usual. Sunday?

Back
Top Bottom