Little bit of Civil War lead (+ video)

gtoast99

Forum Supporter
Hey everyone!

I went out with some friend (John in NC and Mr Stroker on the forums, plus another guy) to detect a couple sites near the 1865 Battle of Bentonville. The result was a little bit of Civil War lead and a GREAT day out diggin some history. Even if my DFX trigger broke. :mad::lol:

Some more details at my blog, but here's a pic and a short video I put together. I hope you like it!!

Attachments

• lead.JPG
    lead.JPG
    82 KB · Views: 242
Nice CW lead. Sorry to hear your trigger broke. The trigger on my MXT broke twice in 3 months so I bought an extra. Let me know if you need it, I can mail it to you.

I appreciate the offer! John's got an extra for that same reason, so my DFX is with him at the moment.

Yeah,civil war era is fantastic.On of my favourite parts of american history.Nice hunt by the way ;)

Thank's ya'll!

Nice minnie balls. RIP DFX.

John in NC is hooking me up with the repair, he bought a couple of spares when his broke a while ago.

Fun day. Can't wait to go back.

It sure was! I'll be gone this weekend, back probably on Wednesday or Thursday. So I can go again sometime after that, when Tony's off work again too. About the DFX, I'm not going to get time to come by today and watch you fix it, in fact, I was hoping I could swing by and pick it up on my way out of town tomorrow morning, if that's doable. I'll call you or you call me and we'll work something out. Otherwise I'll have to use the older garrett up in PA this weekend, and I'd really rather not LOL!

Back
Top Bottom