Mr. Carrot injured for 14K with Ice!

Kapi

Forum Supporter
This was another find from earlier this year and one of my favorites for the year! Poor Mr. Carrot sprained his arm while throwing it up towards me to find. What a great friend he is!

Later that evening I tried to give him a piece of my carrot cake to make him feel better but he threw that at me too! :laughing:

Gold ring 22 for the year.

Attachments

• Mr Carrot injury.jpg
    Mr Carrot injury.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 414
  • July 9 17 Gold Ring.jpg
    July 9 17 Gold Ring.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 422
Of course he threw the carrot cake at you! Eating it would be canibalism!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wow that's a beefy beauty! Congrats!

Thanks Ground! Love when those bigger ones show up! Thought it was another fishing weight!

Danggggggggggg! Bling bling! Awesome ice!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Thanks David! Let's hope a storm passes close enough to open those good spots back up soon!

VERY nice one, got some weight to it!

Thanks Z! Most rings I find don't fit me but this one fits my pointer finger! Big!
22!! And a Beauty!!!

Thanks OBN! Can you see me in your rear view mirror on that jet ski? I'm coming! Now if you'd be so kind as to stop finding so much gold so I can catch up that would be wonderful :P

damn it I am going to toss Mr Horse in that darn ocean so he eats that rotten carrot .. !

No no don't do that! Every now and then when I go over a wierd kind of null I'll dig it hoping it's him. He's out there somewhere!

I like your ring stand, crack me up.:lol:

LOL Thanks!

WOW! 22 already and I haven't found 22 pieces of gold yet. You are deadly with that Carrot Kap.

Thanks my friend!

Of course he threw the carrot cake at you! Eating it would be canibalism!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

:laughing::laughing: yep! What was I thinking? <giggles>

Very nice looking chunk of gold and ice!

Thanks Matmit!

Nice score! Congrats! :)

Thanks X!

Theres another Heavy 1! Nice work! Poor Mr Carrot! Pound for pound, it is comparable to one of us throwing a manhole cover!:laughing:

:laughing::laughing: Thanks Mud!

Nice looking ring....chunky and my size, WTG!!
DL

Thanks! Love this one!

Back
Top Bottom