Career silver #1200...

Captain Silver

Elite Member
Had a hour this morning to spare for a hunt, so I went down to Nail Park with the Ex II and back to the section that has been producing for me recently...I missed a couple things, one being a silver that was the only silver, but not the only old coin...no wheats today, 72 cents in clad, a bit of scrap, a old buckle I dug a well worn Large Cent for copper #7, this sucker was a foot deep silver #109 for the season is also the 1200th silver of my career since digging the first one back in June of 2011... Today's outing ended the first half of the 2017 campaign on a positive note, the only goal I really have for the 2nd half of the season...is digging a damn big silver again, I haven't found one since October of 2015:shock: As always, thanks for the looks and Happy Hunting to all!

Im definitely glad you dont live in MA, do me a favor woukd ya capt? Don't ever move here! :laughing: on a serious note thats a huge milestone bud congrats! Here's to the next 1,200! :beers:

Counting by the hundreds...and how appropriate number 1200 is a Merc!:lol:
Incredible counts Bruce. The means by which I measure an old coin hunter is...old coins. You're one of the best at what you do. Congratulations and many more to come!

Congrats on the milestone!!!! I forgot what it's like digging silver or any old coins on a public area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom