A week learning the Deus, found some silver!

remmy

Forum Supporter
Well folks, it has been about a week since I got the Deus and it has been a learning experience. I have become confident hunting in iron and trash as this is how I spent most of the week. I was going through the trashy areas I had covered multiple times with the ATP, all 3 coils. I dug plenty of junk but also managed 3 wheats, 192-,42 and 56. Also found some old relics, an old buckle and a cool little racecar to name a few. The best latest finds though are the 1927 and 28 mercs. The 28 is in fine condition and still bears the stains from the iron it was buried with. I am not over confident with the deus for depth yet but I cannot believe how well it picks through the trash. I should thank calabashdigger for the trash program, it is really paying off! I have a few more trashy areas to go over (again) and then on to deep targets and coin hunting. It will take me a while to master this one, if I can.:lol:
deusfinds1.jpg

deusfinds2.jpg

deusfinds3.jpg

deusfinds4.jpg

Looks like you are doing a good job of learning your machine. With confidence and patience you are able to come away with silver that has probably been missed by many.:D Congratulations !!

Remmy, I think you will empty out all areas near you with your deus.
In the future I dream of having a Deus or an Etrac, hmmm choices,choices.

What makes you not confident in the depth capabilities?

Nice saves!
That is how I feel about my AT PRO, picking coins out of iron can be fun:D

Thanks Matt! It is fun, like super concentration.

Looks like you are doing a good job of learning your machine. With confidence and patience you are able to come away with silver that has probably been missed by many.:D Congratulations !!

Thanks!

Congrats on the Wheaties and the silver!!
Thank you!

Nice finds!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks!

Awesome hunt! Looks like you're gonna have some serious fun with the Deus, Congrats on the silvers!
Thanks Ron!

Congrats, remmy! I'm loving the Deus, as well!
Thanks! It is an awesome machine!

Remmy, I think you will empty out all areas near you with your deus.
In the future I dream of having a Deus or an Etrac, hmmm choices,choices.
Thanks! One tip if you get one, if you wear glasses get the ws5 headphones! The ws4 backphones mess with your glasses and hurt the ears!

What makes you not confident in the depth capabilities?

My skill mostly. I know it will hit the 10 inch deep quarter in my test garden. The test garden is single target in clean ground. If I go hunting using the program that I currently use to hit that quarter it is what I would call erratic. I just need to get better at settings but have not focused as much on depth yet.

Congrats on picking those keepers from your hunted out trash spot remmy .
Looking forward to your next update with that sweet new rig .
As always .
HH , Dew

Sweet! Multiple silvers in one hunt doesn't happen very often (at least not for me) - looks like that Deus is working for you. Congrats!

Thanks, just to be clear though, it was multiple hunts. The best of a weeks worth of figuring the deus out. Multi silvers is not common for me either. Clowns are your friend!:laughing:
Sorry, couldn't resist:lol:

Back
Top Bottom